A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behzad Aalaei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Behzad Aalaei, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Behzad Aalaei, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Herniated Disc
- Migraine Disorders
- Phantom Limb
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Tietze's Syndrome
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aalaei graduated from Ruprecht-Karls-Universitaet Heidelberg. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Aalaei has 4 hospital affiliations:
- VHC and PHC
- 4321 Fir Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Behzad Aalaei MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Behzad Aalaei practice?
- Dr. Behzad Aalaei has 1 office location.
Dr. Behzad Aalaei practices Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Pain Management Doctors, San Diego Anesthesiologists, and San Diego Physiatrists.