A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behzad Aalaei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Behzad Aalaei, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Behzad Aalaei, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Back Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
- Central Pain Syndrome
- Chronic Lower Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Facial Nerve Pain Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Intercostal Neuralgia
- Migraine Disorders
- Neuropathic Pain
- Painful Neuropathy
- Phantom Limb
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystropphy
- Shingles Herpes Zoster
- Spinal Headache
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Aalaei graduated from Ruprecht-Karls-Universitaet Heidelberg. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Aalaei has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
- VHC and PHC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Behzad Aalaei MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Behzad Aalaei practice?
- Dr. Behzad Aalaei has 2 office locations.
Dr. Behzad Aalaei practices Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Highland, IN.
See San Diego Anesthesiologists and San Diego Pain Management Doctors.