A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behzad Behmanesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Behzad Behmanesh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Behzad Behmanesh, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Behmanesh graduated from Tabriz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Behmanesh has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Behmanesh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Behzad Behmanesh practice?
Dr. Behzad Behmanesh practices Pediatrics near Valley Village, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA and Tarzana, CA.
See Valley Village Pediatricians.