A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behzad Behmanesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Behzad Behmanesh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Behzad Behmanesh, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Behmanesh graduated from Tabriz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Behmanesh has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Behzad Behmanesh MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Behzad Behmanesh practice?
- Dr. Behzad Behmanesh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Behzad Behmanesh practices Pediatrics near Valley Village, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA and Panorama City, CA.
See Valley Village Pediatricians.