Dr. Behzad Behmanesh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Behzad Behmanesh?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Behzad Behmanesh?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 7th, 2013

Very Bad Experience

I have been a patient at this office for almost 2 years. It is very convenient for me location-wise and since I have 3 kids there is always some reason to see a pediatrician. At my last visit I came with my 1,5 year-old daughter, who has been showing a lot of discomfort and crying in a lot of pain. When Dr. Behmanesh saw her he looked at her ears and said that she had a double ear-infection. Two weeks prior to this latest visit she had an antibiotic prescribed for an ear-infection, which I thought we cured. I also mentioned to Dr. Behmanesh that I could smell some infection in her mouth and wanted him to take a look. He just said that the antibiotic should take care of everything. I took the prescription and left. The same morning I had to see my doctor for a check-up, who happens to be a family doctor plus a pediatrician. Since my daughter was in so much pain I wanted to confirm that the medication prescribed was strong enough so I asked my doctor for a second opinion. He looked in her ears and said that she had no ear infection in either of her ears. I was stunned and was not sure whose opinion to trust. So the following day I asked to see a third pediatrician, who also confirmed that both of her ears were crystal clear! It turned out that she was suffering from the "foot, mouth and hand infection" which is why she was in so much discomfort. If Dr. Behmanesh would spend sufficient time with his patient perhaps he would find the real cause. He chose to ignore my request to look in her mouth, he barely spent 2 minutes of his time after I was in the waiting room for almost 1 hour and he gave me a completely wrong diagnosis. Unfortunately I cannot trust him at this point and I feel that it is important to let other parents know to be cautious with this doctor since he does not make accurate decisions. I am very disappointed and hope that he will treat his patients with more attention from now on. Of course after my experience I changed the doctor immediately. Now it takes me 20 minutes to get to my new pediatrician's office but from this experience I learned that it does not matter. We trust our doctors with our lives and our children's lives so they should be extra careful.

October 1st, 2012

horrible and cheap

November 10th, 2010

Thanks Dr. B!

I love this doctor! He's so sweet and every time my sister and I go to his office he always smiles and jokes with us about how tall we're getting. Last time I went (two weeks ago) I got my shots with my sister and because she cried he gave her two lollipops. I thought he forgot me, but no, he gave me two as well and wished us luck in school. He paid attention and listened to all our questions and gave good suggestions. Receptionists are great, not so social but hey, what are they supposed to do jump for joy? I have been going to Dr. Behmanesh since I was born and so has my little sister and we love him!

November 2nd, 2010

GREAT PEDIATRICIAN

Dr. Behmanesh is a great doctor. He really knows his stuff and is great with kids. I am so happy with the care at his office and I recommend him to all my friends and family!

October 27th, 2010

Misdiagnosed

Not very caring. Misdiagnosed my cancer 9 years ago. Wouldn't take suggestions from my mom, who is a nurse. For a whole year he said the lumps on my neck were an "allergy" and told me to take some Benadryl. That whole year could have been better spent taking blood samples, and biopsies. A whole year, he never ordered to have the tumors sampled. When my mom switched doctors, the new doctor had for us, concrete results, and reasonable testing. Never brushed off our suggestions, and in 2 weeks ordered tests that Behmanesh never considered in ONE ENTIRE YEAR. Who knows how much the cancer spread that year. By the time the better doctor caught it, I was in stage 4.

April 25th, 2017