A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behzad Doratotaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doratotaj
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Doratotaj Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Behzad Doratotaj, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Doratotaj graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Doratotaj has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Behzad Doratotaj MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Behzad Doratotaj practice?
- Dr. Behzad Doratotaj has 1 office location.
Dr. Behzad Doratotaj practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Geriatric Doctors.