A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behzad Noorian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Behzad Noorian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Noorian
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Noorian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Geriatric Medicine
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Noorian graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Noorian has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Behzad Hamedani Noorian MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Behzad H. Noorian practice?
- Dr. Behzad Noorian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Behzad Noorian practices Infectious Disease near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Gardena, CA and Huntington Park, CA.
See Torrance Infectious Disease Doctors.