A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behzad Noorian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Behzad Noorian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Noorian
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Geriatric Medicine
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Noorian graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Noorian has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Behzad Hamedani Noorian MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Behzad H. Noorian practice?
- Dr. Behzad Noorian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Behzad Noorian practices Infectious Disease near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Gardena, CA and Huntington Park, CA.
See Torrance Infectious Disease Doctors.