A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behzad Noorian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Behzad Noorian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Noorian graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Noorian has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Noorian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Behzad H. Noorian practice?
Dr. Behzad Noorian practices Infectious Disease near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Infectious Disease Doctors.