A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behzad Noorian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Behzad Noorian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Noorian graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Noorian has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Behzad Hamedani Noorian MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Behzad H. Noorian practice?
- Dr. Behzad Noorian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Behzad Noorian practices Infectious Disease near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Infectious Disease Doctors.