A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behzad Parhizgar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Behzad Parhizgar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Behzad Parhizgar, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Parhizgar graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Parhizgar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
- Fairview Hospital
- Berkshire Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Behzad Parhizgar MD is a male Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Behzad Parhizgar practice?
- Dr. Behzad Parhizgar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Behzad Parhizgar practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Pittsfield, MA.
See Pittsfield Dermatologists and Pittsfield Pathologists.