Dr. Behzad Parhizgar MD is a male Dermatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Dermatopathology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behzad Parhizgar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Behzad Parhizgar, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Parhizgar graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.More Education & Awards
Dr. Parhizgar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
- Fairview Hospital
- Berkshire Health Systems
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parhizgar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 43 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
More Accepted Insurance