Dr. Behzad Parva MD Patient Reviews

4.9

September 2nd, 2015
Excellent First Consultation
First consultation was excellent. We had free consultation for breast augmentation and tummy tuck. Booking was easily available and didn't have to wait for months. Staff was very friendly, organized and seems to have explained everything we need to know at our first consultation. Dr. Parva and 2 of his staff spent his time with us explaining and answering our questions. We didn't feel rushed at all especially with Dr. Parva. He was very friendly and straight forward with what we should expect. Vectra 3D imaging was great in giving us a visual idea. He understood our concerns with tummy tuck scaring and also said that tummy tuck may not produce a dramatic impact because of my tummy doesn't have much extra skin/flap, and stretch marks will not be fully hidden. So overall, the first consultation we had was great and we felt at ease and agreed with his recommendations. So we have decided on just doing the breast augmentation. We hope that the next consecutive visits, the operation, the results and the billing will go as smoothly as our first consultation.

September 2nd, 2015
Thanks
Great, the time spent with MD was great, he cares and gives his undivided attention, and great time span for MD to spend with pt.

January 30th, 2015
Great experience with Dr. Parva & Petra!
He is very informative, professional & answered all of my questions & concerns.

October 27th, 2014
Current (& grateful) patient
Dr. Parva agreed to see me as a surgical patient after I was basically left with a deformed breast from the prior surgeon (who I would not return to). I had gone for a revision of breast reconstruction following breast cancer surgery although the prior surgeon left me deformed compared to how I arrived in her office. Unlike the prior surgeon, Dr. Parva works in collaboration with the patient, really listening & being very honest about the possible outcomes. His preop surgical consent & discussions are lengthy, covering all possible operative techniques he may need to use as well as what his patient can expect postoperatively. He was also extremely tactful about not commenting about the prior surgeon's work (I could not be so generous & my insurer agreed with me, allowing me to change over to Dr. Parva from her). He is obviously very well respected by all staff that work with him (e.g. at the hospital -- the O.R. & surgical/oncology nurses had nothing but praise for his surgical outcomes as well as his demeanor). Unlike my prior surgeon (who didn't answer her emergency, after-hours' line & never called me post op!), Dr. Parva, Sara & Nancy (the practice nurse), kept close follow up on me postoperatively, both in person & by phone. Considering how I came to him, the work he's done thus far has left me very optimistic about the final aesthetic outcome. His staff, including Sara, the P.A. that works closely with him, & Stephanie, who is beyond helpful regarding insurance matters, & Petra, who is so organized with coordinating surgery dates, are all so helpful & supportive; when you walk into his office, you get a sense that his whole team is working as one person to help you get through a rough time as easily as possible. I can see why he doesn't have to advertise as some other surgeons do -- Dr. Parva is very well known in the breast cancer survivors' informal network in N. Virginia AND WITH GOOD REASON --

November 21st, 2013
Dr. Parva and his staff provided the most exceptional care. I could not ask for a better experience. Dr. Parva set my mind at ease and answered my numerous questions regarding the elective procedure. My significant other was extremely happy knowing that someone with such skill and expertise would be performing the surgery. My surgery was performed just days before a holiday and while Dr. Parva had plans to be away, he continued to call and check in daily on my recovery. It has been one year since my surgery and I am confident I made the best decision in choosing Dr. Parva!

January 30th, 2013
top notch surgeon!!! highly recommend without hesitation.
After several consultations with other surgeons, I chose Dr Parva for a breast lift and augmentation. He is knowledgeable, comforting and willing to answer lots of questions. I had a great experience with Dr Parva and every member of his staff.

October 20th, 2012
Dr Parva is amazing!
He is known across the northern Virginia area as "the breast guy". He is amazing at what he does and I would reccomend anyone going to him! He's caring compassionate and understanding. His office staff is amazing and made to feel like the patient is family.

July 15th, 2011
The best!
After my first pregnancy my skin and stomach area became so stretched and lost all elasticity that I was uncomfortable in all my clothes. I couldnt get around the complete sagging appearance to my midsection. No matter how much I worked out, there was no change, in fact the more weight I lost the worse the sagging became. I was uncomfortable being touched around my midsection, I avoided the beach and pool with my family, I was discouraged about wearing everything from jeans to sundressesThe reason I chose Dr Parva and his office is because of how comfortable I felt with him and the staff with-in the first 5 minutes of being there. I had been so uncomfortable in other Drs offices for consults with other surgeons, but as soon as I met Dr Parva I felt 100% sure his office was the right choice for fixing the most upsetting part of my body. I can not strain enough how much their level of care and compassion has impacted this experience in a positive manner.