A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behzad Talebian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Behzad Talebian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Behzad Talebian, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Talebian graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Talebian has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Behzad DR Talebian MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Behzad D. Talebian practice?
- Dr. Behzad Talebian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Behzad Talebian practices Pediatrics near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: North Babylon, NY.
See Garden City Pediatricians.