A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Behzad Talebian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Behzad Talebian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Behzad Talebian, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Talebian graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Talebian has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Talebian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 30 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Behzad D. Talebian practice?
Dr. Behzad Talebian practices Pediatrics near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: North Babylon, NY.
See Garden City Pediatricians.