A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beklen Kerimoglu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beklen Kerimoglu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Beklen Kerimoglu, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerimoglu graduated from Ankara Universitesi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kerimoglu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beklen Kerimoglu MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Beklen Kerimoglu practice?
- Dr. Beklen Kerimoglu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Beklen Kerimoglu practices Anesthesiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Anesthesiologists.