Allergist & Immunologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Needs better customer service  |  show details
by Not a happy patient on Dec 4th, 2014

Dr. Faltay is very nice and knowledgeable; however he could put better customer service practices into place. His hours of operation are very inconvenient (only open until 3pm but open early in the morning when most people need to be at work). His front office person was also very rude and hostile. I had been going to him for at least 3 years and was about 15 mins. late recently to my last appointment. She literally told me that I was going to have to leave and reschedule! I couldn't believe how rude she was and embarrassed me in front of other patients that were sitting there. It was the first time I had been late EVER! There was always a revolving door on his office with people coming in and out quickly to receive shots; follow up, etc. I undetstand that I was late, but I didn't appreciate the way I was treated. And for only a five minute follow up appt., I feel that they could have fit me in as well, especially since I had been a loyal patient. They need to realize that there is a lot of competition out there and people are not going to put up with a lack of appreciation for their loyal business. I immediately contacted another allergist and got right in. He also has better hours! (open until 6:30pm!!)

|  The best around  |  show details
by V Kesling on Feb 4th, 2014

Dr. Faltay is really top notch. He takes a great deal of time with patients and walks in the door up to date on what is going on with us. he does a great job managing complicated cases and not only does referrals to other specialists but coordinates with them so everyone is on the same page. His staff is first rate. I would recommend him to anyone.

by juanita kelly on May 3rd, 2013

this doctor is amazing!!

|  Unit Clerk  |  show details
by Tina Maroon on Apr 23rd, 2013

Dr. Faltay is the most compassionate doctor and most caring doctor ever. He truly takes his time to get to know his patients. I find that no matter when I go to him he always cures me or makes me better. He always seems to know the right diagnosis no matter what. He is my doctor of choice always!!

Jul 19th, 2012

The doctor is great, but they have so many offices. It gets confusing when coming for different purposes.

Dec 21st, 2011

Highly recommended!! Dr. Faltay takes his time with you, always addresses all of your questions and concerns. Never makes you feel rushed. He genuinely cares for his patients. He was able to diagnosis me and help me by looking at the testing my other doctors performed and told me was "OK"!

|  Excellent doctor!!  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2008

I would recommend Dr. Faltay to anyone. Great staff. He is prompt with keeping his appointments and very thorough. By taking the time to explain his diagnosis and insuring he has addressed your every concern before you leave, it shows that he genuinely cares. You don't feel like you're being pushed around on a cattle farm. You leave your appointment knowing you've seen one of the best!

|  very helpful  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2008

Helped clear up my asthmatic symptoms to the point I don't need my inhaler anymore.