A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bela Glantsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bela Glantsman, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glantsman
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Glantsman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bela Glantsman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Coronary Disease
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Holter monitoring
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lactose Intolerance
- Preventive Medicine
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Glantsman graduated from Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Glantsman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Advocate Illinois Masonic
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bela Glantsman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bela Glantsman practice?
- Dr. Bela Glantsman has 1 office location.
Dr. Bela Glantsman practices Family Medicine near Mundelein, IL.
See Mundelein Family Physicians.