A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bela Kenessey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bela Kenessey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kenessey
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kenessey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bela Kenessey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenessey graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kenessey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bela Steven Kenessey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bela S. Kenessey practice?
- Dr. Bela Kenessey has 1 office location.
Dr. Bela Kenessey practices Family Medicine near Danville, CA.
See Danville Primary Care Doctors.