A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bela Kenessey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bela Kenessey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kenessey
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kenessey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bela Kenessey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenessey graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kenessey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bela Steven Kenessey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bela S. Kenessey practice?
- Dr. Bela Kenessey has 1 office location.
Dr. Bela Kenessey practices Family Medicine near Danville, CA.
See Danville Primary Care Doctors.