Dr. Bela Kenessey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bela Kenessey?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 15th, 2016

Your doctor on the ground... and above

Yesterday, early into a plane fight I got very sick and passed out. I was non responsive, gray, and sweating. My wife called for a flight attendant and they made an announcement asking for medical assistance. Lucky for us Dr. Kenessey was on board and jumped into action. He took my blood pressure (using on board first aid kit) which registered very low. He stayed with me taking my blood pressure at least 4 times until it increased and I was feeling better. During the course of the 2 hour flight Dr. Kenessey came back to check on things several times to make sure everything was OK. At the conclusion of the flight, Dr. Kenessey waited for me as I off-boarded and said what he thought was going on and recommended next steps. If you are in the Danville area and looking for an action oriented care physician you have found your Doctor. If you are flying I recomm

January 21st, 2016

The best

March 6th, 2014

The Best!

I have been a patient for over 15 years, great Doctor and team, the best in San Ramon!

October 27th, 2013

Best Doctor in the East Bay Area

Dr. Kenessey was about the 10th Doctor that I went to in a period of 6 months for a diagnosis of many symptoms. He was the ONLY Doctor that actually tried to figure out my problem instead of just trying to give me anti-deprssants or other medications & send me on my way. He listened more than the other doctors. He also asked more questions & more relevant questions than any other Dr.'s. He was able to determine one of my main underlying causes for my variety of symptoms on my first visit. Which was the opposite of what every other Dr. told me. I have been on a slow recovery process but Dr. Kenessey & his staff are the only Dr.'s that I trust. He actually tries to fix your problems instead of just give medication. I did need medication initially & then was able to get off of it when the time was right. He and his staff all look very healthy as well as promote a lifestyle of continued wellness & health among all of their staff & patients.

March 30th, 2017