Family Physicians
1320 El Capitan Dr
Ste 400
Danville, CA 94526
925-277-1600
Locations and availability (2)

|  The Best!  |  show details
by G.D. on Mar 6th, 2014

I have been a patient for over 15 years, great Doctor and team, the best in San Ramon!

|  Best Doctor in the East Bay Area  |  show details
by Shannon Donahue on Oct 26th, 2013

Dr. Kenessey was about the 10th Doctor that I went to in a period of 6 months for a diagnosis of many symptoms. He was the ONLY Doctor that actually tried to figure out my problem instead of just trying to give me anti-deprssants or other medications & send me on my way. He listened more than the other doctors. He also asked more questions & more relevant questions than any other Dr.'s. He was able to determine one of my main underlying causes for my variety of symptoms on my first visit. Which was the opposite of what every other Dr. told me. I have been on a slow recovery process but Dr. Kenessey & his staff are the only Dr.'s that I trust. He actually tries to fix your problems instead of just give medication. I did need medication initially & then was able to get off of it when the time was right. He and his staff all look very healthy as well as promote a lifestyle of continued wellness & health among all of their staff & patients.