A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bela Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bela Patel, Internist, General Practitioner, Geriatrics is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bela Ashutosh Patel MD is a female General Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bela A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Bela Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Bela Patel practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near North Bergen, NJ.
See North Bergen General Practitioners, North Bergen Internists, and North Bergen Geriatric Doctors.