A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bela Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bela Patel, Internist, General Practitioner, Geriatrics is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bela Ashutosh Patel MD is a female General Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bela A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Bela Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bela Patel practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: North Bergen, NJ.
See Trenton General Practitioners, Trenton Internists, and Trenton Geriatric Doctors.