A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bela Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bela Shah is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bela Shah, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Shah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John River District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bela Sanjay Shah MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bela S. Shah practice?
- Dr. Bela Shah has 16 office locations.
Dr. Bela Shah practices Psychiatry near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Madison Heights, MI.
See Royal Oak Psychiatrists.