A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Belai Damtew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Belai Damtew, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Damtew graduated from Addis Ababa University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Damtew has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Belai Damtew MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Belai Damtew practice?
- Dr. Belai Damtew has 1 office location.
Dr. Belai Damtew practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Infectious Disease Doctors.