Dr. Belai Damtew Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Belai Damtew?

October 18th, 2013

Very arrogant, very disrespectful. My husband almost died , due to this man and a wrong diagnosis. He needs to lose his medical liscense.

June 4th, 2013

patient

Dr Damtew is a very caring person, his patients are very well cared for by a most caring and knowlegable physician. his bedside manner makes patients know that he cares about them, He has taken care of both of my parents now and they both love him.Thank you just does not seem to be enough to let this man know just how wonderful he is. I recommend him highly and will take my family to him and only him when needed

February 23rd, 2012

When my father was hospitalized with an infection,he was seen by Dr. Damtew. Dr. Damtew was condescending and arrogant. He came into my father's room and did not even introduce himself. I had to ask him who he was. He gave very curt answers to my questions and really did not want to be bothered. One answer he gave was misleading and inaccurate. He gave me another answer when pressed the following day. Another doctor who was also treating my father urged me to get a second opinion regarding the infection, because he(the other specialist) had concerns about Dr. Damtew's diagnosis. Dr. Damtew has a nice PA, Marissa.

April 19th, 2010

An Angel of a Human and Dr. alike

A few months ago my husband almost died from Septic shock. It was the worst time of our lives. We prayed that God would save his life, and he did, through Dr. Damtew! There are no words great enough to describe this man. He certainly is very intelligent, kind and one of the best doctors I have ever come across. If you have Dr. Damtew then you know that you or your loved one will get the best care possible!

May 2nd, 2017