Internist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Very efficient office  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2013

Ive been going to Dr. Abdallah for over 10 years. The wait times used to be horrible but worth the wait because Dr. Abdallah always made me feel at ease and I forget how long I actually waited. The staff is very efficient and nice. I trust Dr. Abdallah as my primary care physician and he always recommends the best specialists when I need them.

Nov 27th, 2012

I Think the staff is very friendly and kind. They care about the patients. Kevin(NP) is the best, he listens and takes time to understand.

|  5 star service  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2012

I have been going to several doctors for years and never have I come across such a passionate physician with a profession staff. I highly recommend Dr. Abdallah as a primary care provider.

|  BEST DR!  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2012

Amazing doctor and extremely helpful staff. Enough said.

|  Richard  |  show details
Dec 25th, 2011

Very good doctor , staff is good, wiating time is terrible.

Dec 24th, 2011

Dr. Abdallah is the best doctor to ever come across!! The staff is unbelievably helpful and generous. They work extremely hard and give their all to make sure each patient is happy with what they are being helped with. I will never have to search for another physician. He is the best around. Also, he's amazing when it comes to botox. Highly recommended.

|  Best Doctor Ever  |  show details
Dec 23rd, 2011

I have always been very impressed with the staff and their hospitality. Dr. Abdallah is compassionate and understanding. I took my mother to him for the first time 8 years ago and she will not see another doctor anymore. She says she feels better as soon as he walks in the room. He makes both of us feel at ease regardless of the problem.

|  Terrible staff  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2011

Horrible wait times, rude staff, absolutely ZERO follow up. Waited a month for them to authorize a prescription that they could have done in 2 minutes.

|  christopher farish  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2011

every time i go there i feel like family all the receptionist and staff including dr abdallah are the best in the business everyone up there is kind caring and awesome keep up the excellent work everyone you are forever appreciated

|  MR.CHRISTOPHER FARISH  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2011

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR.ABDALLAH FOR 7 YEARS AND HE AND HIS STAFF ARE THE BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN EVERYONE THERE IS PROFESSIONAL AND KIND! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DOC AND STAFF YOU ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED

|  Very caring doctor..dr abdallah is awsome!  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2011

I was very happy with his service..and his staff is outstanding..great doctor..

Jul 20th, 2010

worst doctorrr everrrr....just not a good person in general

|  A very courteous and caring Doctor.  |  show details
by PARENT on May 25th, 2010

I was there one day for urgent care visit for my son.My son was injured in a fight.Doctor Abdallah knew what to do at that moment.After the xrays came in they said my son had no fracture.As Doctor Abdallah had told me the night we were at the urgent care clinic.He told my son he would be ok and that nothing was broken.I really thought my son had fractured his wrist..wooosh..Thanks Doctor Abdallah and your hospitality!!!

|  Great Dr.  |  show details
by Mrs. Awada on Nov 6th, 2008

This Doctor is a good doctor. Knows the needs of his patience's. And takes his time with them. I give him an AAA