A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Belal Afridi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Belal Afridi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Belal Afridi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Afridi graduated from Kabul Medical University.
Dr. Afridi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Belal S Afridi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Belal S. Afridi practice?
- Dr. Belal Afridi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Belal Afridi practices Family Medicine near Red Bluff, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Neillsville, WI and Carmichael, CA.
See Red Bluff Primary Care Doctors.