Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Belen Esparis
Dr. Belen Esparis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami Beach, FL, with another office in Miami, FL. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Esparis is affiliated with Mount Sinai Medical Center & Miami Heart Institute. Dr. Esparis has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Belen Esparis has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Belen Esparis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami Beach, FL.
Dr. Andres Lichtenberger
Miami Beach, FL 0 mi28
Dr. Carlos Villalba
Miami Beach, FL 0 mi11
Dr. George Marzouka
Cardiovascular Disease, Radiology, Internal Medicine
Miami Beach, FL 0 mi8