A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Belen Lasquety:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Lasquety graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Lasquety has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Florida Community Care Center
- Santa Rosa Convalescent Center
- Sandy Ridge Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Belen Lim Lasquety MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Belen L. Lasquety practice?
- Dr. Belen Lasquety has 1 office location.
Dr. Belen Lasquety practices Psychiatry near Milton, FL.
See Milton Psychiatrists.