A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Belen Lasquety:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Belen Lasquety is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lasquety
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Lasquety Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lasquety graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Lasquety has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Florida Community Care Center
- Santa Rosa Convalescent Center
- Sandy Ridge Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Belen Lim Lasquety MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Belen L. Lasquety practice?
- Dr. Belen Lasquety has 1 office location.
Dr. Belen Lasquety practices Psychiatry near Milton, FL.
See Milton Psychiatrists.