A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Belen Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Belen Tan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Belen Tan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Tan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- St Josephs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Belen Marie Tan MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Belen M. Tan practice?
- Dr. Belen Tan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Belen Tan practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Chiefland, FL.
See Gainesville Allergists and Gainesville Pediatricians.