A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Belinda Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Belinda Alexander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Belinda Alexander, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Alexander has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital at Gulfport
- Providence Seattle Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Belinda Bonita Alexander MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Belinda B. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Belinda Alexander has 2 office locations.
Dr. Belinda Alexander practices Internal Medicine near Biloxi, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Gulfport, MS.
See Biloxi Internists.