Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Belinda Barclay White
Dr. Belinda Barclay White, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Barclay White is affiliated with Maricopa Medical Center, St Joseph's Hospital and St Josephs Hospital and Med Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Belinda Barclay White has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Belinda Barclay White is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.
Dr. David Beyer
Radiation Oncology, Radiology, Internal Medicine
Scottsdale, AZ 0 mi34
Dr. Hedieh Saghari
Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology
Scottsdale, AZ 0 mi19
Dr. Raveen Kaur
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Scottsdale, AZ 0 mi24