A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Belinda Bart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Belinda Bart, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Belinda Bart, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bart graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bart has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maury Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Belinda Bart MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Belinda Bart practice?
- Dr. Belinda Bart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Belinda Bart practices Family Medicine near Columbia, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceburg, TN.
See Columbia Family Physicians.