A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Belinda Basaca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Belinda Basaca is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Basaca graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Basaca has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Belinda Celis Basaca MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Belinda C. Basaca practice?
- Dr. Belinda Basaca has 3 office locations.
Dr. Belinda Basaca practices Pediatrics near Glen Cove, NY.
See Glen Cove Pediatricians.