A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Belinda Basaca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Belinda Basaca is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Basaca graduated from Albany Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Basaca has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Basaca accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Belinda C. Basaca practice?
Dr. Belinda Basaca practices Pediatrics near Glen Cove, NY.
See Glen Cove Pediatricians.