Dr. Belinda Brown-Saddler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 4th, 2015
Avoid this dr. (Which she should not be recognized for due to the type of service i received) at all costs.. cost being the primary term. I was charged an outrageous $175 for 5 minutes of this precious person's time to be treated like a drug addict who needs a psychiatrist (and that's after insurance coverage). I was dumbfounded how inattentive, discriminatory, and careless this lady was in the matter of the 5 measly minutes she spent with me in regard to a refill prescription that another DR. has been prescribing me for 3 years. She seemed to not care one bit about my disorder, and more focused on her nails than another person. I feel like she was engaged with me for possibly 30 seconds, and the rest of the time she was focused on leaving the room. I would highly recommend seeing any other DR, and being charged for a physical-like examination when she spent 5 minutes denying me a refill is absurd. I will never go back to her, and will continue to see my primary as he is wonderul. I just needed a refill as my primary was booked. I am extremely disappointed that I blew this amount of money on someone like Ms. Brown Saddler. Please go elsewhere unless you enjoy being treated terribly, and charged a fortune. If you want to waist your time and money, I would highly recommend this person.

December 9th, 2013
Just lovely
I'm so happy I finally found a primary care physician. Dr. Brown-Saddler is not a quack like the last person I was with. She was unable to diagnosis me so she sent me the right group. I really appreciate someone who is able to refer me to get the best provider.

November 20th, 2013
Great Family Practitioner
Dr. Brown-Saddler has a great bedside manner. I never feel rushed when I see her and she gives great advice regarding lifestyle changes I needed to make without judgment (especially regarding weight and smoking). I've been with her for the past 7 years and it has been a pleasure to have her oversee my healthcare.

June 9th, 2010
Excellent doctor, very caring and concerned about her patients. Very proactive with her patient's health needs.

March 8th, 2010
My last visit
If i have to wait 2 hrs to see Dr. Belinda Brown-Saddler I would. She is the best. She always has a smile, and really seems to have your best interest at hand. I'm proud to call her my doctor.

April 22nd, 2009
She is an excellent medical professional!