A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Belinda Clanor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Belinda Clanor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clanor
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Clanor Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Clanor graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Clanor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Sharp Mission Park
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Belinda T Clanor DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Belinda T. Clanor practice?
- Dr. Belinda Clanor has 1 office location.
Dr. Belinda Clanor practices Family Medicine near Vista, CA.
See Vista Family Physicians.