A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Belinda Clanor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Belinda Clanor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Clanor graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Clanor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Sharp Mission Park
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Belinda T Clanor DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Belinda T. Clanor practice?
- Dr. Belinda Clanor has 1 office location.
Dr. Belinda Clanor practices Family Medicine near Vista, CA.
See Vista Family Physicians.