Dr. Belinda Dure-Smith MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Poway, CA

October 23rd, 2015
Disappointed
I started out liking Dure-Smith but that changed. Very difficult to get appointment even for urgent matter, has never returned a call when I asked to speak to her, she does know who I am but with an incredibly rude and unprofessional remark I decided it was time to go elsewhere. Did not recognize a cancer on my leg, often was told just to go to Urgent Care.... Not good medicine in anybody's book. Would not recommend to anyone.

January 13th, 2015
I have had her for my doctor for about 15 years. I feel exactly as the previous poster. Spot on w/diagnosis and not afraid to run additional tests or refer to you to a specialist. I just wish she practiced for Sharp or Scripps instead of Pommerado :(

July 17th, 2012
Fantastic doctor
After seeing some negative reviews, I HAD to comment. I have had this doctor for 10 years- always spot on for diagnosis. She isn't afraid to send you to a specialist or run tests "just in case". I don't like that she pratices w/Pommerado but suck it up because I want to keep her.

April 4th, 2012
She never knows who I am or what my problems are
I have been her patient for 4 years, I have seen her 25 times and yet every time I see her I have to remind her of what my problems are and how they have been addressed. She spends most of her time typing on the computer but never has looked at my medical records. This is really upsetting to me. I don't know how she can treat me when she doesn't sem to know me or my problems. But she is polite and she listens and seems to be very knowledgable. I am frightened to look for another doctor fearing I might get a worse one. Has anyone else had this problem?

February 13th, 2012
Not My Cup Of Tea!
Dr. Dure-Smith made me repeat myself as if she wasn't really listening to me in the first place. Didn't seem to concentrate on my problem, but instead seems to have her own agenda. I feel like another unit to her, not a human being...She needs to work on focusing on my problem, kindness and understanding instead of bragging about what she knows...

March 2nd, 2011
Such a caring wonderful Dr.
Highly recommend, she is thorough, caring, takes her work seriously and does all she can to make one feel comfortable , resasured and properly cared for. looking for great patient care in San Diego- look no further. Dr Dure-Smith should be your Doctor !