Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Rude and disorganized staff show details Rude and disorganized staff
Jul 15th, 2015

I tried calling a few months ago to see if Dr. Gonzalez was taking new patients. I was told at the time that she was not but could be put on a waiting list. I understand that it usually takes a while to get in to see a new doctor. I called back a couple of times since then and the staff is very unorganized and rude. I would give the receptionist my name and would be put on hold for ten to fifteen minutes just to be told they would call me back and then never get a call back. If I was Dr. Gonzalez I would consider new staff member that are willing to work.

Jun 9th, 2015

Awesome Dr, great bedside manner, tells it like it is though so if you have a thin skin you may be in for a rude awakening.

by J. G. on Apr 22nd, 2015

Your just a number, she doesn't spend a lot of time with you, she's kinda rude, her staff is not really friendly. She can not make a diagnosis without asking you what you think?????? I'm not a doctor??? Bedside manor...not good.

by Linda on Apr 5th, 2015

She is concerned, she listens to patients, asks pertinent questions, funny. Knows her medicine prices. My spouse and I have been with her for years.

Very Rude! show details Very Rude!
Mar 25th, 2015