Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Extremely rude and dismissive staff show details Extremely rude and dismissive staff
by Ann on Jun 21st, 2016

The receptionist needs to have a lesson in customer service. She is extremely rude and dismissive of your concerns. You're paying for a service and they don't respect that at all.

by Martha Loa Gomez on Jan 8th, 2016

Dr Gonzalez is concerned and is there to take care of your health! Of course, we have to do our part as well. I highly recommend her

Rude and disorganized staff show details Rude and disorganized staff
Jul 15th, 2015

I tried calling a few months ago to see if Dr. Gonzalez was taking new patients. I was told at the time that she was not but could be put on a waiting list. I understand that it usually takes a while to get in to see a new doctor. I called back a couple of times since then and the staff is very unorganized and rude. I would give the receptionist my name and would be put on hold for ten to fifteen minutes just to be told they would call me back and then never get a call back. If I was Dr. Gonzalez I would consider new staff member that are willing to work.

Jun 9th, 2015

Awesome Dr, great bedside manner, tells it like it is though so if you have a thin skin you may be in for a rude awakening.

by J. G. on Apr 22nd, 2015

Your just a number, she doesn't spend a lot of time with you, she's kinda rude, her staff is not really friendly. She can not make a diagnosis without asking you what you think?????? I'm not a doctor??? Bedside manor...not good.

by Linda on Apr 5th, 2015

She is concerned, she listens to patients, asks pertinent questions, funny. Knows her medicine prices. My spouse and I have been with her for years.

Very Rude! show details Very Rude!
Mar 25th, 2015