Dr. Belinda Graham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Belinda Graham?

September 8th, 2017

Highly recommend

Dr. Graham has treated my young daughter with allergies for years. She really helped us identify complex allergies and developed a good action plan.

March 15th, 2017

Amazing physician

Dr. Graham is a very thorough physician. She spends the time taking and understanding your history and then comes up with the best treatment plan for you. She answered all of my questions and addressed all of my concerns. Her staff are amazing from front to back. I was greeted with a smile and never felt rushed even with the phone ringing and other patients waiting to be checked in or out. The nurses were friendly and knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable. The team atmosphere at this office is unlike anything I have seen. The office supervisor even came in at one point to ensure that all of my questions were answered and that I understood my treatment plan. Highly recommend this office!