A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Belinda Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Belinda Jordan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Belinda Jordan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Jordan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- McAllen Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Belinda Jordan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Belinda Jordan practice?
- Dr. Belinda Jordan has 1 office location.
Dr. Belinda Jordan practices Family Medicine near Edinburg, TX.
See Edinburg Primary Care Doctors.