A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Belinda Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Belinda Jordan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jordan
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Jordan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Belinda Jordan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jordan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- McAllen Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Belinda V Jordan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Belinda V. Jordan practice?
- Dr. Belinda Jordan has 1 office location.
Dr. Belinda Jordan practices Family Medicine near Edinburg, TX.
See Edinburg Family Physicians.