Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Belinda Jordan
Dr. Belinda Jordan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Edinburg, TX, with another office in McAllen, TX. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Bariatric Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Jordan is affiliated with Doctors Hospital at Renaissance, Mc Allen Medical Center and McAllen South Texas Health System. Dr. Jordan has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Belinda Jordan has the following 2 specialties
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Belinda Jordan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edinburg, TX.
Dr. Desmond Ikondu
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Edinburg, TX 0.08 mi20
Dr. Fulgencio Salinas
Pathology, Family Medicine, General Practice
Edinburg, TX 0.24 mi37
Dr. Diana Cortinas
Edinburg, TX 0.56 mi32