Dr. Belinda Marcus MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 3rd, 2016
Dr. Marcus healed my wound when nobody else could!
The most caring and and effective in treating my case which was a difficult one, due to complications from Diabetes. From a bite that turned septic on the back of my leg and following a debridement operation by a vascular surgeon to remove a sizable portion of the tissue. A second re-infection occurred at the site, Several months later, I found doctor Marcus and her team and my life changed and my wound healed after a long process. Diabetes and circulatory problems impeded that process. I received care for 6 months! However, my life and health were impacted for the better. I am now an advocate for reversing diabetes and have begun the process to help other type II diabetics change their outcomes. What struck me about Dr. Marcus was her no nonsense approach to getting control of my blood glucose levels to aid the healing process. I was given her rules for healing day one and given her expectations. I had no choice but to get to work. First because I wanted to change my health situation and heal but also because Dr. Marcus held me accountable, and was totally engaged in that process. I absolutely would recommend Dr Marcus and her team any day; every time! The best wound care specialist anywhere!

June 14th, 2016
Best wound care Dr. anywhere

May 19th, 2016
Highly recommend
Dr. Marcus has a sincere passion for finding a solution to your situation.

March 10th, 2015
Most awesome Dr I have ever had

March 4th, 2015
The WORST doctor....
I saw Belinda Marcus at Northside Forsyth and she started out very positive. I had cellulitis and it turned into lymphedema. Dr. Marcus chose to ignore my symptoms and kept seeing me once a month. She is very incompetent and not a good physician. It has taken me MONTHS with another competent doctor to get my legs back to the condition that they were before I saw Dr. Marcus. I would NEVER recommend her for anything. On my last visit to see her, she didn't even look at my legs and told us that she had another patient and left in a hurry. We saw her with a lunch date. I was absolutely DISGUSTED with her lack of follow-though and behavior. There are much better wound care specialists at Northside Forsyth. I think she is leaving there anyway. That does not surprise me. She is not a professional and does not belong in the medical community.

October 26th, 2011
Awesome Doctor
Dr. Marcus,Is a truly caring Dr. with a great bedside manner and listening ears. She will do all possible to get you better. She is real and knows what she's doing. I seen her for osteomilitis in which she diagnosed correctly and I am now clear of infection.You will love her. Awesome Doctor!!!Thanks soooo much Dr. Marcus