Dr. Belinda Mcpherson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Belinda Mcpherson?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Belinda Mcpherson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 17th, 2015

The very best and I Am so very sorry that she left wha and I am unable to have her as me ms

July 5th, 2015

#1

SHE WAS THE ALL TINE BEST, I WISH I KNEW WHERE SHE WENT

January 4th, 2014

My favorite Dr.

Dr. McPherson has always been very thorough in searching for the answers to a problem. I trust her judgement and she is a listener. I have been with her for some years now and hope to continue in the future. She is a keeper. :-)

March 8th, 2012

Had seen this dr. For at least 5 years. Had an issue come up. They ran bloodwork. Her nurse called me and told me I have something thy I needed to take a pill for they'd call it in. Have a nice day.... Wait, what? I have something that needs meds and that's all you tell your patient? I had to google what the nurse said For a definition. Went back 6mo later because I had some other issues, wondered of the meds were wrong. Bloodwork. Nurse called, your fine just stressed. I asked for an appt with a specialist. Finally see him 6 mo later. He said my dosage should have been changed at that last visit. He aplogized for the treatment I had received. I'm 28 in good health, otherwise, I can't imagine being older or confused and just going by what some nurse calls to tell you. I really felt like I was not given personal attention, especially after the years I had seen her. And I liked ER as a person... Very disappointed. Needless to say, I won't be going back.

January 3rd, 2012

satisfied so far

This was my first visit with Dr. McPherson. She was courteous, kind and caring. She sat down with me, listened to everything I said and answered all of my questions. I would certainly recommend her, but the wait time was totally unacceptable to me. I waited an hour in the waiting room and 20 minutes in once in the exam room.

May 23rd, 2017