A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Belinda Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Belinda Miller, Pediatrician, Sports Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Belinda Miller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Miller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Ann Arbor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Belinda Leigh Miller MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Belinda L. Miller practice?
- Dr. Belinda Miller has 5 office locations.
Dr. Belinda Miller practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Sports Medicine near East Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See East Lansing Orthopedic Surgeons, East Lansing Pediatricians, and East Lansing Sports Medicine Doctors.