A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Belinda Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Belinda Miller, Pediatrician, Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Belinda Miller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Miller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Ann Arbor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Belinda Leigh Miller MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Belinda L. Miller practice?
- Dr. Belinda Miller has 5 office locations.
Dr. Belinda Miller practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Sports Medicine near East Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See East Lansing Surgeons, East Lansing Pediatricians, and East Lansing Sports Medicine Doctors.