A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Belinda Sartor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Belinda Sartor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sartor
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sartor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Belinda Sartor, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Female Infertility
Education & Awards
Dr. Sartor graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sartor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Belinda Marascalco Sartor MD is a female Reproductive Endorinologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Belinda M. Sartor practice?
- Dr. Belinda Sartor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Belinda Sartor practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Mandeville, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Baton Rouge, LA and New Orleans, LA.
See Mandeville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.