A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Belinda Schwertner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Belinda Schwertner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Belinda Schwertner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwertner graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwertner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown Healthcare System
- St. David's Georgetown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Belinda Castillo Schwertner MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Belinda C. Schwertner practice?
- Dr. Belinda Schwertner has 1 office location.
Dr. Belinda Schwertner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Georgetown, TX.
See Georgetown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.