A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Belinda Shirkey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Belinda Shirkey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Belinda Shirkey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shirkey graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Shirkey has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Belinda Leigh Shirkey MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Belinda L. Shirkey practice?
- Dr. Belinda Shirkey has 7 office locations.
Dr. Belinda Shirkey practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Hawthorne, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.