A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Belinda Uhall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Belinda Uhall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Belinda Uhall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Uhall graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Uhall has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Northern Cochise Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Belinda Sadie Uhall MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Belinda S. Uhall practice?
- Dr. Belinda Uhall has 4 office locations.
Dr. Belinda Uhall practices Internal Medicine near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Show Low, AZ and Tucson, AZ.
See Springfield Internists.