A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Belinda Vicioso is Excellent. Dr. Vicioso has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Belinda Vicioso, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vicioso graduated from Instituto Tecnologico De Santo Domingo (Intec). She has 5 awards.
Dr. Vicioso has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Zale Lipshy University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vicioso accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Belinda Vicioso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Belinda A. Vicioso practice?
Dr. Belinda Vicioso practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linda Vicioso, Dr. Linette Vicioso, Dr. Lynette Vicioso, Dr. Lyn Vicioso, Dr. Lynda Vicioso, Dr. Lynn Vicioso