A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Belinda Watts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Belinda Watts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Belinda Watts, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Watts graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Watts has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Belinda J Watts MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Belinda J. Watts practice?
- Dr. Belinda Watts has 1 office location.
Dr. Belinda Watts practices Internal Medicine near Zionsville, IN.
See Zionsville Internists.