Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Belino Iway
Dr. Belino Iway, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elkhart, KS, with another office in Elkhart, KS. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Iway is affiliated with Morton County Hospital, Stevens County Hospital and Morton County Hosp, Elkhart, Ks. He speaks English.
Dr. Belino Iway has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Belino Iway is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elkhart, KS.
Dr. Willie Posey II
Family Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Elkhart, KS 0.26 mi25
Dr. Steven Samii
Elkhart, KS 0.26 mi8
Dr. Manuel Caga-Anan
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Elkhart, KS 0.26 mi34