A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Belisario Cabanilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alcohol & Substance Abuse
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabanilla graduated from Univ Central De Ecuador.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Belisario Rodrigo Cabanilla MD and MPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine, Occupational Medicine, and Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Belisario R. Cabanilla practice?
- Dr. Belisario Cabanilla has 1 office location.
Dr. Belisario Cabanilla practices Preventive Medicine, Occupational Medicine, and Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Preventive Medicine Specialists.