Dr. Belkis Cepero MD Patient Reviews

December 15th, 2016
Awsome staff

August 24th, 2016
Wonderful Dr.
Friendly staff! Dr Cepero is wonderful very knowledgable .

February 5th, 2016
This is the best Pediatrician around!

January 16th, 2015
Amazing child care!!!
Dr. Cepero is simply amazing. The way she treats our 2 children is fantastic. She talks to them and explains what is going on with them, which puts them at ease, which our previous Pediatrician talked to us like the kids were not even in the room. She spends quality time with us making sure we understand her diagnosis and treatment schedule. The entire staff is helpful and makes our family feel welcome when we come to see them for appointments.

August 18th, 2014
Best Pedia in Town!
We love Dr. Cepero and her staff. They have been so kind to us and made the process of being new parents a good experience. We are greatful as our baby had some issues when born, but through the professional care our baby received we now have a 9-month-old going in for his wellness check. He is the best thing that happens to us and we are so grateful. The staff returns our calls promptly when we have questions and are very understanding of new parents. She is the best!

November 1st, 2013
the best dr. we love her.
she take care of my kids. she is the best.so sweet. my kids love go to the office.

August 28th, 2013
awesome
We love Dr. Cepero. She makes going to the dr fun for the kids. She is very caring and always makes sure parents are first in their childs care. She listens and explains what is going on with your children.

June 4th, 2013
Gret Grandma
Dr Cepero is a very caring and experienced Dr she listens to you and lets you explain what you need to say and then checks out everything she needs to I adore her.

February 5th, 2013
Great Choice!
I have a son from a previous marriage and have had to change his dr many times. I had my daughter in Port Charolotte and didn't know anyone that could recommend a doctor. I was limited in choices due to life changes making me rely on medicaid for my daughter. However...I would have choosen her no matter what as she is AMAZING! The office staff and doctor know my baby girl by name and care for her greatly. Dr. Cepero is up on the most recent things in the medical field and always can answer my questions and goes above and beyond to get us extra help when required. She doesn't rush through her appointments and several times when I needed to get something done after hours she was available. This is not something she had to do but I appreciate very much. I feel she is passionate about her job and would recommend her to anyone.

May 17th, 2012
At first I was concerned about having a woman dr for my son but when I made several appts. with a fellow dr in the same office and got no results I switched to her! First time she looked at him and seen it was baby excema and not a heat rash, that just would go away! I never take my son to the dr now because hes rarely sick but when I do have to bring him she still remembers us! She interacts with us as well as our son so he then sees its ok cause mommy & daddy are ok too. She is a wonderful dr & person! Im glad she opened her own office!

March 19th, 2012
Hands down A+ pediatrician, can't wait for her to open new office!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you whoever posted the update for Dr. Cepero. I was shocked when I found out she had left the office and was lost! I know her new office under her direction will be nothing less than superior! So glad she is my daughter's pediatrician!