A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Belkis Pimentel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Belkis Pimentel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pimentel graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pimentel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanta Medical Center
- Emory Ambulatory Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Belkis Pimentel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Belkis Pimentel practice?
- Dr. Belkis Pimentel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Belkis Pimentel practices Family Medicine near Newnan, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Jonesboro, GA.
See Newnan Primary Care Doctors.