A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bell Razafindrabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bell Razafindrabe, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bell Razafindrabe, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Razafindrabe graduated from Univ De Madagascar Fac De Med. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Razafindrabe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Kansas Medical Center
- Surgical and Diagnostic Center of Gr Bend
- Great Bend Regional Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bell Mananirina Razafindrabe MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bell M. Razafindrabe practice?
- Dr. Bell Razafindrabe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bell Razafindrabe practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Great Bend, KS.
See Great Bend Physiatrists and Great Bend Pain Management Doctors.