Dr. Bella Aronov Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bella Aronov?

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Bella Aronov?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2017

Very smart Doctor with a big heart

Dr. Aronov has been treating me for about six months now. I suffer with pure O OCD which is very difficult to treat; but thanks to this wonderful Doctor I am now completely asymtomatic. Her psychopharmalogical skills are excellent and she really "gets me". She is so kind and compassionate. I feel very comfortable and at ease with her. I highly recommend Dr. Aronov. She's just great.

August 14th, 2017

Dr. Aronov is kind and compassionate.

July 24th, 2017

Compassionate

I went on my insurance plan looking for a doctor to talk with about my anxiety. I read a number of reviews and after reading review about Dr. Aronov I called her immediately. It was a Saturday morning. I did not hear from her immediately so I left another message. I received a call from Dr. Aronov during the week and she apologized for not getting back to me because she was away. We scheduled a appointment right away. She was so kind, compassionate and was easy to talk to. Any time I reached out to the doctor by phone or text she always returned my calls. I am 100 percent confident and comfortable seeing Dr. Aronov and highly recommend her to all my family and friends.

June 4th, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Aronov for the treatment of OCD and other anxiety disorders. She is extremely knowledgeable about the subject and offers a multi-faceted treatment method. It's not just about a prescription, although if that's the path you choose, she'll select the right one for you and make sure it's working the right way with minimum side effects.

May 13th, 2017

Highly Recommended-- Inviting - Insightful - Informative

Suffering from postpartum depression and anxiety, I needed a psychiatrist that was supportive and invested in my need for change. Dr. Aronov is devoted to her patients and her practice. She is very inviting and allows for effective conversation as you share what you are going through. She was confident in my ability to get better (more than I could see for myself to start) and really allowed me to find hope again. She's educational in her approach to prescribing medication and about some holistic practices that can also help. I searched high and low for a good doctor to help me - she's the best!

April 12th, 2017

Amazing doctor!!! Highly recommended. She really helped.

April 5th, 2017

Wonderful doctor

I have always felt fortunate to have found Dr. Aronov. She is compassionate and realistic in our conversations. Her approach is holistic.

April 4th, 2017

This is an amazing doctor!

Our family worked with Dr. Aronov and had a great experience. He approach of really understanding the root cause of the problems before creating the path to healing is powerful. She is a very caring and skilled professional. We highly recommend her.

March 22nd, 2017

I valued every session!!

Dr. Aronov is an incredibly special person. I immediately clicked with her as a patient. She is understanding, intelligent, non-judgmental, and is excellent at helping her patients dissect and analyze issues / concerns. I always left our sessions feeling accomplished and would absolutely recommend her. She was also very flexible with her schedule and understanding of cancellations.

December 6th, 2016

I would recommend Dr.. Aronov very highly, she is very good, been going to her for a long time, my appointments are always right on time. Excellent Dr. Would not go any way else!

September 27th, 2016

One of the Best!

Dr. Aronov is a great doctor. She has been able to find a combination of medications that have really made a difference in my life. She has a wonderful bedside manner as well. She also gives nutritional advise which I find rare with Doctors. I would refer her to anyone who is looking for a knowledgeable, kind and patient Psychiatrist.

August 20th, 2016

OCD/Anxiety

I went to see Dr. Aronov when I was 12 years old. I was diagnosed with OCD of the thoughts and anxiety. I was prescribed Lexapro and have been perfectly perfect since. Sometimes I have my off days, but my thoughts have subsided and I only have occasional anxiety. Dr. Aronov gives good advice and allows you to do most of the talking! She has also helped my father and sister. Great doctor!!!!!