Psychiatrist

Garden City
110 Locust St
Garden City, NY 11530
516-873-6899
Locations and availability (1)

May 16th, 2014

Dr Aronov is kind, patient and understanding. She is easy to talk to and offeres many helpful suggestions. She got me through a difficult time and I would highly recommend her.

|  Excellent Experience with Dr. Aronov  |  show details
by Heather S. on Apr 25th, 2014

I can write so many reasons why I know Dr. Aronov is a wonderful doctor, but I will limit my review to some key characteristics of my experiences so far. I liked Dr. Aronov from the moment we met. I felt very comfortable with her and she explained my condition so I can understand it. Also, I liked the way she approached treating my condition. You can talk about anything with her and I never feel like I am being judged, I feel safe. Communication is very important to me, especially when I am in a time of need and looking for help. She goes the extra mile regarding communication. If you are looking for a professional doctor that makes you feel comfortable and gives you hope and excellent medical treatment...look no further. She saved me and changed my life. I would recommend her over and over to friends and family, etc.

|  I'm very lucky to have a Doctor like Dr. Aronov  |  show details
by Scott L on Oct 16th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Aronov for about 10 years. I can not recommend her highly enough. She is patient, understanding and kind. She has helped guide me through many issues over the years.

by roni greenberger on Aug 21st, 2012

Dr. Aronov helped me to love myself, enabling me to self reflect and better understand who i am and what i need. i am well on my way to achieving my life goals. i thank her for all her valued input.

|  A Great Help  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2012

When overwhelmed by depression and anxiety, I needed help and needed it fast. I began making calls to psychiatrists that ended in unanswered messages, gruff conversations, or absurd appointment availability. I felt helpless until I found Dr. Aronov. She listens intently, her feedback is insightful, and her advice is consistently applicable to my life. Her knowledge of meds and nutrition add to the quality of her treatment. Dr. Aronov's professional dedication has taken me a long way. I am becoming the stronger, happier, and more confident person I've always wanted to be.

Jul 11th, 2012

Dr. Aronov is an excellent Psychiatrist. I highly recommend her services to anyone; she uses a holistic approach to medicine which is highly appreciated.

Jul 11th, 2012

Dr. Aronov is a caring and wonderful psychiatrist. I really enjoy my visits with her. I also like her holistic approach to medicine.

Jul 10th, 2012

I have known Dr. Aronov for more than 3 years. She has changed my life for the better. She remembers everything I tell her which allows her to ask pertinent follow-up questions. She is an excellent doctor and I highly recommend her.

|  Amazing  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2012

Dr. Aronov is kind and caring very easy to talk to. Before I went to see Dr. Aronov I was suffering from severe anxiety and she has been my savior.

Nov 15th, 2011

I would highly recommend Dr. Aronov. I had been suffering with severe depression due to major life changing events which put me in a very desperate place. Dr. Aronov was there to guide me through this difficult time, her experience, knowledge and compassion helped get me back on track. I am deeply grateful.

|  Saved me  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2011

I have been seeing her for 3 years. I can't tell you how much she helped me get through the rough patch I had hit. she was there for me whenever I called and answered all my questions. She is very caring and understanding. She promised me I would get through it and I did Thanks to her! I have been so much better lately and I enjoy our appointments. I trust her very much and will be seeing her for a looong time. If you are going through something and need help I recommend Dr. Aronov.

Jun 11th, 2011

Finally found the right psychiatrist. Smart and savy doctor...Really helped me put things in perspective. Her insight is amazing. Felt like I went to see a NYC psychiatrist inLong Island. Very nice office. If your looking for a greattherapist, she's the best.

|  doctor we need  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2011

excellent in diagnosing a problem,following up after visit was pleasant, caring doctor

|  Most Amazing Doctor  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2011

Most professional doctor.Extremely helpful... She is a very talented psychiatrist who actually helps you. I am so grateful to her. A rare find.

|  the best doctor  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2010

professional,caring,knowledgeable

|  Outstanding service provider  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Aronov for over 10 years. Her diagnosis is always on point and her prescriptive approach targets the issue and the individual's personality. She is professional, compassionate, approachable, and always available if a crisis prevails. She works effectively with men and women. Although she is a medical professional, she is aware of the pressures and stresses of the business world. Absolutely a pleasure to work with. I endorse her to my family members and friends.

|  the best doctor,great personality  |  show details
by mrs.A on Jul 9th, 2010

you will love this doctor all your lifeyou will recommend to your friends and family

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2010

Very knowledgeable and compassionate. You really helped me Doctor in my situation. Thank you so much. Highly Recommended. You spend enough time with me.... more than you should have. Reachable and on call 24/7

|  excellent  |  show details