Dr. Bella Aronov MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 30 reviews

December 5th, 2016
I would recommend Dr.. Aronov very highly, she is very good, been going to her for a long time, my appointments are always right on time. Excellent Dr. Would not go any way else!

September 27th, 2016
One of the Best!
Dr. Aronov is a great doctor. She has been able to find a combination of medications that have really made a difference in my life. She has a wonderful bedside manner as well. She also gives nutritional advise which I find rare with Doctors. I would refer her to anyone who is looking for a knowledgeable, kind and patient Psychiatrist.

August 19th, 2016
OCD/Anxiety
I went to see Dr. Aronov when I was 12 years old. I was diagnosed with OCD of the thoughts and anxiety. I was prescribed Lexapro and have been perfectly perfect since. Sometimes I have my off days, but my thoughts have subsided and I only have occasional anxiety. Dr. Aronov gives good advice and allows you to do most of the talking! She has also helped my father and sister. Great doctor!!!!!

February 17th, 2016
She is very understanding was has been and continues to be there when I need her. Takes time and explains everything. Makes you think about yourself and what your needs are.

February 8th, 2016
I've been treating with Dr Aranov for about 6 months for insomnia and anxiety. She has helped tremendously.

November 20th, 2015
Great doctor, professional & knowledgeable.

October 20th, 2015
Dr. Aronov provided immediate assistance and continues to provide excellent care. Very attentive and caring, as well as professional and very experienced. Highly recommend her.

September 16th, 2015
Very easy to schedule appointments. The longest wait was a few minutes. Very courteous. Let me do the talking with ease. Advise was very helpful. She was a great help to me in during a very difficult time over the last year. With her help I have come to be in a better place and hopefully I will continue so.

August 31st, 2015
Dr. Aronov is wonderful! She diagnosed my daughter and now she is like a new person. So happy.

April 17th, 2015
Awesome!
Dr. Aronov is a wonderful psychiatrist. Getting an appointment with a psychiatrist is worse that getting root canal. When I spoke with Dr. Aronov on the phone I already knew I was going to like her based on the questions she asked me. She was able to get me through a rough time in my life, and the only reason I don't see her regularly is because of my insurance. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is need of a psychiatrist.

January 23rd, 2015
great doctor,THE BEST.

January 13th, 2015
Dr Aronov is a great psychiatrist! She is very helpful and is intelligent. She just has a lot of good vibes and always makes me feel better.