Bella Aronov MD Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Bella Aronov MD?

Highly Recommend Dr. Aronov: Intelligent & Helpful

Posted on November 16th, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Aronov for almost a year now. When I thought no one could help or understand me she was there. Still to this day I take everything Dr. Aronov says to me and apply it. I love how she doesn't just prescribe medication. She really takes the time to get to know you, know what triggers you and tells you what to do to change your daily habits so you can make a change. Ever since the first day I met her she has been a great listener and I couldn't believe that the supplements she recommended really impacted me in just a short couple weeks. Just when I felt like my OCD was overtaking my life, I reached out to Dr. Aronov. I can't thank her enough for all the help she has done for me and what she will continue to do. I highly recommend Dr. Aronov for anyone struggling with OCD.

Posted on October 18th, 2017

Dr. Aronov is very caring, understanding, smart and helpful. She was able to help me with my problem, and I would highly recommend her. She is a good listener and good with solutions.

Life Saver

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

Doctor Aronov is a life saver. She is extremely thorough. She spent the entire time focused on how to make my quality of life better and work on a plan to heal me realistically. She is very specific with regard to her intent for a healing treatment. She took the time to get to know me and figure out how she could help me. By the end each session she had my full confidence and made me make a habit to take her advice. She was also very willing to accommodate me and she was also very specific in explaining how different therapies work and what may work best for me. I highly recommend her. You will be extremely satisfied with her making your own life a better place within .

Very smart Doctor with a big heart

Posted on August 15th, 2017

Dr. Aronov has been treating me for about six months now. I suffer with pure O OCD which is very difficult to treat; but thanks to this wonderful Doctor I am now completely asymtomatic. Her psychopharmalogical skills are excellent and she really "gets me". She is so kind and compassionate. I feel very comfortable and at ease with her. I highly recommend Dr. Aronov. She's just great.

Posted on August 14th, 2017

Dr. Aronov is kind and compassionate.

Compassionate

Posted on July 24th, 2017

I went on my insurance plan looking for a doctor to talk with about my anxiety. I read a number of reviews and after reading review about Dr. Aronov I called her immediately. It was a Saturday morning. I did not hear from her immediately so I left another message. I received a call from Dr. Aronov during the week and she apologized for not getting back to me because she was away. We scheduled a appointment right away. She was so kind, compassionate and was easy to talk to. Any time I reached out to the doctor by phone or text she always returned my calls. I am 100 percent confident and comfortable seeing Dr. Aronov and highly recommend her to all my family and friends.

Posted on June 4th, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Aronov for the treatment of OCD and other anxiety disorders. She is extremely knowledgeable about the subject and offers a multi-faceted treatment method. It's not just about a prescription, although if that's the path you choose, she'll select the right one for you and make sure it's working the right way with minimum side effects.

Highly Recommended-- Inviting - Insightful - Informative

Posted on May 13th, 2017

Suffering from postpartum depression and anxiety, I needed a psychiatrist that was supportive and invested in my need for change. Dr. Aronov is devoted to her patients and her practice. She is very inviting and allows for effective conversation as you share what you are going through. She was confident in my ability to get better (more than I could see for myself to start) and really allowed me to find hope again. She's educational in her approach to prescribing medication and about some holistic practices that can also help. I searched high and low for a good doctor to help me - she's the best!

Amazing doctor!!! Highly recommended. She really helped.

Posted on April 12th, 2017

Wonderful doctor

Posted on April 5th, 2017

I have always felt fortunate to have found Dr. Aronov. She is compassionate and realistic in our conversations. Her approach is holistic.

This is an amazing doctor!

Posted on April 4th, 2017

Our family worked with Dr. Aronov and had a great experience. He approach of really understanding the root cause of the problems before creating the path to healing is powerful. She is a very caring and skilled professional. We highly recommend her.

I valued every session!!

Posted on March 22nd, 2017

Dr. Aronov is an incredibly special person. I immediately clicked with her as a patient. She is understanding, intelligent, non-judgmental, and is excellent at helping her patients dissect and analyze issues / concerns. I always left our sessions feeling accomplished and would absolutely recommend her. She was also very flexible with her schedule and understanding of cancellations.