A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bella Bukowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bella Bukowski, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bukowski graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Bukowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bukowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans