A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bella Gelfinbein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bella Gelfinbein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bella Gelfinbein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelfinbein graduated from Nizhni Novgorod State Medical Academy, Nizhny Novgorod.
Dr. Gelfinbein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bella Gelfinbein MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bella Gelfinbein practice?
- Dr. Bella Gelfinbein has 1 office location.
Dr. Bella Gelfinbein practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.