Dr. Bella Levin Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Bella Levin?

Terrible Staff

Posted on August 19th, 2015

Irresponsible staff - I've been Dr. Levin's patient for over 5 years. The clinic staff called me yesterday for the blood work result and I told the lady on the phone to schedule me for today's 2:30pm appt. I took a few hours leave from work and made it to the doctor's office, then the receptionist told me the doctor was on emergency leave today !!! I asked her WHY THEY DIDN'T NOTIFY ME??????" Oh, she told me my name wasn't in her appt. list !!!!!! And it was MY FAULT NOT TO FIND OUT THE NAME OF THE BLOOD WORK LADY who scheduled the appt. Dr. Levin herself is a very friendly & good doctor, an that's why I keep coming back to her clinic. However, the blood work staff appeared not to be professional (she spilled patient's urine all over the table in the blood work room and of course she blamed the patient).

Posted on June 30th, 2011

Dr. Levin is TERRIBLE!! It doesnt matter if you have an appointment or not, you will wait at least 45 minutes. In the morning, you can stay there for an hour or an hour and 15 minutes. You aren't even waiting because there are so many patients. True,mondays are the worst, but I called to schedule an appointment on a weds and specifically asked what time is good so that there wouldnt be many people waiting. The receptionist told me 2. I went in at 2 and sure enough I was the only person there. I thought, "Great, I will see the doctor in no time!" WRONG. I waiting and hour and a half for the doctor. What is the point in having an appointment. The last time i went to the doctors I went at 11:15 to see results to my blood work. I found out she was out to lunch. She came back 12:30. I understand doctors need lunches too, but what I don't get is why she is already taking a lunch break when she starts at 10 a.m. She is only in the office 3 days a week 10-4. At first you think it's great that she makes you do everything: an ekc, a test to see how your lungs are doing, and all the blood work; however, when something does come back elevated or abnormal she will never tell you reasons for why it could be abnormal. My liver enzymes were slightly elevated, I asked her what may be the reason if I never drink. She told me point blank "I don't know". Her suggestion was a hepatitis B & C test. I later looked up on the internet about hepatitis B &C and almost all the information I found told me my liver enzymes would be extremely elevated in the 200s or so. I was only 10 points above the normal zone. She made me panic for nothing. Everything came back negative. All you are to Dr. Levin is money. The more tests does,the more money she makes. I had enough of her, I took her off my insurance. DO NOT BOTHER WITH HER!

Wonderful Staff except Dr.

Posted on June 7th, 2010

I love the clinic but Dr. Bella Levin talks to the assistants like they're trash. I remember a medical assistant was taking my blood pressure and the doctor asked her something about me. The medical assistant asked her what was she looking for and Dr. Levin closed the door in her face. I felt so bad for her because she was so nice. This is not the first time she's rude to them. Very unprofessional.

Posted on September 29th, 2017